Tuesday, March 9, 2010

I'm TRYING to take a cheese...

Last week, Riley started to pick up the camera and both of his parents immediately said, "NO!!" for fear of having to replace it. He turned to us both and said, "I was just TRYING to take a cheese." Well, of course!
So, all is well with both the Walton boys!

Riley got to play with his cousin Ruby for two days last week while she was visiting Gran and Granny in Starkville. He had a ball! He promptly told me when he arrived home that he had "shared" my kisses with Ruby. I guess that's ok! He continues to amaze me with his alphabet. Last night, he asked me to write different words, and then he would identify the letters in the words. We're in planning mode for his third birthday party - train-themed, of course! His daddy even managed to find a jumper that looks like a train!

Eli is getting so big! I took all the 3-month clothes and newborn socks out of his drawers last night. Crazy - he's just 5 weeks! If I had to guess, I'd guess he weighs around 14 pounds so I'm pretty sure we're headed toward doubling his weight by his eight week checkup. He's sleeping through the night most nights so we're certainly not complaining about the nights he doesn't! He's starting to smile a little at us and is holding his head up really well. He met his cousin Ruby last week and his Uncle Jay Saturday - special visits!

No comments:

Post a Comment