Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Happy 3rd Birthday to Riley!

Although we celebrated two weeks ago, today our Riley-man turns 3! I can't believe it! I thought I would to a list of his favorite things (at the moment) in honor of his birthday.

1. "Bally" - His blankets are far and away his must have. When he doesn't have his blue or white one, he sweetly asks to "borrow green bally" from baby brother.
2. Trains - He loves to watch "Thomas and Friends" or "Chuggington" or just play with his different trains.
3. ANYTHING OUTSIDE - Riding his tricycle, swinging, playing basketball or baseball - he doesn't care what he's doing as long as he's outside.
4. Church - I told him that we would all be home this Friday and that we might try to go somewhere fun. He asked, "Can we go to church?" So he feels that way!
5. Sweet stuff - He (unfortunately) inherited his mommy's sweet tooth!
6. Reading - The boy loves books! He has many of his memorized and will "read" them to us.
7. "Cars" - Anything related to the "Cars" movie is also something he gets super excited about.

Happy birthday, sweet Riley-man!

Eli weighed 15.4 lbs and measured 23 1/2 inches long yesterday putting him near the 100th percentile for both. His head, however, was a different story - only 25th percentile for that! Dr. Ruff said he looked great though and is doing well.

5K note: I ran 3.2 miles today! I now know I can finish the race - I'm so excited! It was not exactly a competitive time, but I'm not really worried about that at this point. So in just three weeks, I've built up to 5k. Sixteen days to race day!



No comments:

Post a Comment