Sunday, February 21, 2010

Mama, I wuv you...

This weekend has been a little exhausting. In short, we showed our house Friday afternoon, Jeff's been at a retreat all weekend, Riley had a birthday party to go to yesterday, and Eli has decided it's time to have a little more awake time during the day (Many thanks to my great in-laws for their help in getting through the weekend!!).

So last night, I was pretty much exhausted. Riley was wanting to watch "Chuggington" and had been asking (e.g. begging!) for several minutes. Finally, he crawled up next to me on the couch and said, "Mama, I wuv you." Well, after I quit crying and telling him how sweet he was, he grinned that sweet grin and said, "Now can I watch 'Chuggington.'" Wow!

This morning, I was getting him dressed and he gave me a "Mama, I like you." Guess his love for me is waning, too!

He eventually did tell me he loved me again and I was able to get it on video. For those of you on Facebook, it's posted on my wall. When I figure out how to get it from my iPhone to the computer, I'll try to post it here as well. Pretty sweet...

No comments:

Post a Comment